TEAM REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Coaches must check in their entire team at the registration tent located at the AJSL fields before their 1st game. Please leave yourself plenty of time to do so...
PLAYER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
1. After checking in team, coach/manager will receive wristbands for each player. These wristbands are to be worn by the registered
players for the entire tournament.
2. Before your first game, players with wristbands must check in at player registration tents AT THE FIELD THEY ARE PLAYING ON. Coach/manager will also need to bring player passes.
3. Players will be checked off against player passes and passes will be left at the player registration tent during their game.
4. After the game, coach/manager may come pick up the passes.
5. For second and third games players do not need to come to the registration tent – only the coach/manager needs to come to turn in player passes.
6. For playoff games, players will need to come to registration tent for playoff check in.
1. When home team coach turns in player passes before game, he will get the game card and referee payment cards for his game. These are to be given to the head referee.
2. After the game, the winning coach is to return the game card to the registration tent and pick up his player passes.
REFEREE ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!
If we are informed of any problems, the coach, manager, parents, players, or the entire team may be removed from the tournament!
Download a copy of Player Registration Procedure HERE
Interested in becoming a sponsor of The Greatest Soccer Tournament - Youngstown? Click Here